Supply Chain Manager (Maternity Leave Cover)
Interim role with strategic project focus
We are a growing, market leading medium-sized company marketing products that prevent corrosion in domestic hot water and heating systems. Truly international with subsidiary operations and customers across Europe, the USA and Turkey, we are also market leaders in the UK.
Our Supply Chain team is based at our head offices on the Daresbury Business Park, adjacent to Junction 11 of the M56. We now seek an experienced Supply Chain Manager to head up this team of four during a period of maternity leave.
Working alongside our 3rd party manufacturing partners, you will be responsible for driving an end-to-end function to achieve operational excellence and meet business objectives. You will also be taking over, and initiating, key projects to improve performance, reduce material costs and optimise our inventory/availability. You will also play a key role in NPI delivery.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have at least 5 years management experience in end-to-end Supply Chain Management in a fast-paced business
- Be able to interact at all levels, and understand the business issues facing our customers and suppliers.
- Have a proven track record of driving continuous improvement to improve business performance
- Be hands-on with excellent project and people management skills
- Have highly developed analytical skills, numerate and IT literate you will be an advanced user of Excel
- Knowledge and experience of using business and forecasting systems, SAP Business 1 is an advantage.
In return we offer an attractive, negotiable salary, contract bonus, car allowance and a range of excellent benefits.
If you have the qualities we seek and the drive to succeed, then please email your CV, using the APPLY links provided, or call Bryan McPaul on 07968 755 480 for more details.
Apply for Supply Chain Manager (Maternity Leave Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly