Strategic Procurement Specialist - £48,000
PROCUREMENT - HR & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES STRATEGIC SOURCING SPECIALIST - PRESTIGIOUS FTSE 100 - LONDON OR HERTFORDSHIRE - £35 - 48k + PACKAGE
This iconic Blue Chip firm employs over 180,000 people across the globe, so having a world-class procurement team looking after their HR & Professional Services spend is crucial. Due to an internal promotion the Firm is seeking an ambitious Sourcing Specialist to join ranks, become accepted as in integral member of the team and lead £ Multi-Million procurement projects to achieve significant savings.
As HR & PS Strategic Sourcing Specialist you will:-
* Own the end-to-end procurement lifecycle for an array of £Multi-Million HR & PS sourcing projects including Recruitment, Contingent Labour, Employee Benefits, Payroll, Consultancy, Tax, Legal sub-categories
* Be enrolled onto the Accelerated Procurement Promotion Scheme (APPS) to ensure your personal progression into true Category Management (whether in HR & PS or wider indirect categories)
* Engage with executive stakeholders to sustain crucial buy-in for this award-winning strategic sourcing function
* Build and nurture longstanding and fruitful relationships with market leading suppliers through best practice Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) methodologies
Required experience / qualifications:
* Previous strategic sourcing / procurement experience within a leading firm (ideally FTSE 250), with exposure to senior stakeholders
* Working knowledge of the end to end procurement process (ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract drafting / negotiation, SRM etc)
* Degree (or equivalent)
* MCIPS (or studying towards) preferred not essential
This Blue Chip employer has an outstanding reputation for providing accelerated career progression for bright and ambitious characters, and with various progression routes both within and outside of procurement, this could be a fantastic opportunity to challenge and stretch oneself.
To find out more ple?ase send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.
Key skills and areas: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, HR, Professional Services, Legal, Contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure