Procurement Innovation & Change Manager
Procurement Innovation & Change Manager - Innovative & Market Leading Big 6 firm - London - £65,000 - 75,000 + package
This innovative and market leading firm are currently going through a period of significant transformation within their procurement function and are looking for an experienced operations manager to bring new innovative ideas and the ability to challenge process.
With the key responsibilities of this role based around driving innovation and streamlining procurement processes, there will be significant time spend with global leaders and the group CPO in return breading an environment of development and learning.
Assistant director role outline;
- Manage and deliver on key strategic initiatives including; building brand value, top line growth and category strategy
- Work closely with global head of indirect procurement in transforming procurement and leading day-to-day procurement operations
- Push to continually improve procurement processes, driving efficiency and improving speed to market processes
- Provide strategic guidance to procurement whilst ensuring all products and services procurement teams are trained in all processes
- The experience of strategically leading procurement functions in the overall delivery of business objectives
- The ability to provide innovative and critical thinking to a global business in streamlining processes, whilst the knowledge and capabilities to influence key senior stakeholders
- Degree level education (or equivalent)
- CIPS qualifications & Lean six sigma experience / qualifications
This is an ideal opportunity to break into a globally renowned firm and work alongside senior directors in driving change and innovation.
If you are interested in applying please do so through this domain or send a copy of an updated CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, strategy, procurement operations, budgeting, training, innovation, finance, accounting, consultancy, London, Degree, project management, lean six sigma