Procurement Category Lead - Water & Utilities
Procurement Category Lead - Water & Utilities - Global Construction Group - Lancashire - £70k plus package
The leading global construction group who are known for their best in class procurement strategies and strong career development pathways are looking to secure a new procurement strategy manager for their water & utilities spend. This senior position will head team responsible for several hundred million in spend and ultimately redesign category strategy and delivery.
Procurement Strategy Manager Responsibilities:
* Lead on the development of new long term 5 year category strategy frameworks for water and utilities, working closely with a key set of suppliers
* The core focus of this position will be to engage with senior stakeholders including regional heads and executive teams members to bring them on board with new procurement strategy and enable results delivery
* Work closely with subcontractors and key stakeholder on joint ventures to generate multimillion pound savings and elevate the status of procurement internally within the business
* Spear head a team of 5-10 procurement professionals ensuring your category strategy is effectively implemented and executed for the benefit of the business
* A prior track record of working in the construction sector across end to end procurement projects with multimillion pound spend portfolios
* Essential is the ability to engage with senior stakeholders influencing and guiding them through new procurement strategies
* Demonstrate substantial hard savings that you yourself have enabled and have impact on
* Flexibility to travel to suppliers
* Degree qualified preferably with CIPS/MCIPS qualifications
Category experience within utilities and water is a must have for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity with global industry leader providing senior level exposure and high levels of autonomy. To take advantage of this opportunity, please apply through this forum or send an up to date CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, FMCG, FM Facilities, Construction, Professional Services, Infrastructure, Kent, Retail, Strategic Sourcing, MCIPS, Degree, Procurement Manager.