Telecoms Procurement Lead
Telecoms Procurement Lead- West London based FTSE50 Technology Business- £70,000 + Car + 25% bonus
This globally recognised brand is seeking an accomplished Telecoms Procurement professional to join their senior ranks and be a pivotal player in driving Category focused Procurement and develop a best-in-class approach. With significant new build infrastructure and migration projects on the horizon? the Telecoms Procurement Lead will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
Telecoms Procurement Lead role overview:-
- Spearheading £ Multi-Million IT Procurement projects across Fixed, Voice, WAN, LAN, Colocation, Mobility and telephony categories
- Quickly gaining crucial buy-in from senior stakeholders to position Procurement more strategically within the business and ultimately in the driving seat for major Technology acquisitions and projects
- Engaging key Telco subcontractors, negotiating key frameworks and managing/mitigating risk
- Being a role-model to more junior procurement specialists, demonstrating what best-in-class looks and feels like
Required candidate background:-
- Significant Telecoms Procurement experience within a leading FTSE 250 firm, in a strategic procurement setting (i.e. Not transactional)
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
If you're an ambitious Telecoms Procurement professional looking to own and lead high-value strategic projects in an iconic Blue Chip Firm and gain promotion within 18 months, this could be a fantastic procurement career move.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Technology Procurement, IT Procurement, Telecoms Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure