Buyer - Indirects
Market leading FMCG organisation actively seeking a leading specialist to be part of a best practice procurement function. Do you have strong procurement grounding, excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the drive and passion to deliver?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG organisation that is looking to recruit a Buyer to deliver sourcing solutions to drive long-term improvements in Quality, Cost and Delivery. Liaising and engaging with key stakeholders you will enhance competitive and commercial performance across indirect categories as allocated, delivering immediate value and progressing quickly in a receptive, vibrant and supportive environment.
- Cost Management: Responsible for the creation and/ or deployment of Cost Models across indirect procurement
- Sourcing: Support the development and execution of assigned category strategies
- Supplier Relationships: Responsible for leading and co-ordinating designated supplier relationships and strategies.
- Delivery: Responsible for supplier delivery performance in assigned categories. Responsible for counter measures where a commercial decision(s) is required for resolution of delivery issues.
- Quality: Responsible for supplier quality performance for the assigned categories. Responsible for counter measures where a commercial decision(s) is required for resolution of quality issues.
- Policies and Procedures: Accountable and responsible for ensuring their adherence to the company’s policies and procedures and ensuring that all purchase documents are issued and maintained as appropriate.
You will have:
- Demonstrable record of delivery in indirect procurement
- Experience of sourcing in FMCG/manufacturing preferred but not essential.
- Evidence of strategic thinking, with the ability and desire to progress into a strategic purchasing role
- Experience of cross-functional working.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage sourcing projects to tight timescales and engage and influence multiple stakeholders.
- A proven track record in delivering results.
- Well-developed commercial acumen.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Ltd acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Buyer - Indirects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly