Head of Procurement
Head of Procurement - UK Market Leading Technology Integration Firm - Midlands - £55,000 - 65,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension
This actively growing business is looking to expand their small procurement function and is looking for an experienced procurement manager to lead this change. Following the announcement of a number of new key projects, the business has turned to this procurement function to deliver on cost reductions and savings and deliver on business objectives. With little attention being payed to this function and the scope for significant Greenfield strategic growth, this business are looking to reward their procurement lead with a lucrative bonus structure and development schemes.
This head of procurement will include the following responsibilities:-
- Build a robust group procurement function and ensure subcontract frameworks are developed to deliver on cost savings whilst managing risk
- Reinvigorate the process and produce a standardisation of terms and KPI's
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure change is introduced and developed within the business to ensure business objectives are met
- Lead a small team of buyers and provide leadership for the business in all aspects of the direct and indirect procurement market
Procurement experience required for this role:-
- Significant strategic experience and the ability to be self-functioning when delivering on key projects
- An understanding of security systems possibly through previous FM experience is ideal however not essential
- Degree level education (or equivalent) at a 2:1 level or above also including CIPS membership
- A strong communicator with the passion and ability to present the importance of procurement within a business
With the opportunity for significant change and the split between an excellent package and development this is the perfect opportunity to take the next step into a procurement lead position.
If you are interested in applying or finding out more please send a copy of your Cv to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, direct, indirect, facilities, materials, technology, IT, System integration, stakeholder management, progression, greenfield procurement, degree, midlands, cips