Senior Buyer: Construction - FTSE100 Major
Senior Buyer: FTSE100 Construction & Technology Major- London - £45,000 + Package
One of the largest and most established Construction organisations in the UK and Europe with a staggering turnover circa €50 BILLION and multiple profitable subsidiaries with lavish offices across Europe seeks an experience Senior Buyer who specialises in the Construction category.
The successful Senior Buyer will have the opportunity to manage their own portfolio fop suppliers in addition to strategic and complex construction projects on 18-24 month period with an average project value of £25 million and upwards procuring commodities, raw materials, facilitates, NEC3 and sub-contracts!
Procurement Responsibilities of a Senior Buyer Role:
- Liaising with multiple subsidiaries within the business across Europe to procure at optimal value commodities and raw materials involved in the construction of £Multi-Million pound construction and infrastructure projects
- Managing the full end to end tender and procurement process including but not limited to; strategically sourcing suppliers, negotiating and drafting contracts and effective post-award management
- Ensuring all supplier contracts provide the most commercially successful business terms with regards to value and service, whilst minimising potential legal and commercial risks
- Interacting with Executive-Level Internal Stakeholders to ensure Procurement best practice is applied across the business, identifying key opportunities and implementing the appropriate methods to realise these
Skills and Background Required for the Procurement Senior Buyer Role:
- Extensive experience operating within a Procurement Function, strategically sourcing from a global supplier network which have led to outstanding cost savings as well as additional value added
- Outstanding Stakeholder Relationship Management skills; managing and meeting Senior Internal Stakeholder expectations as well as managing External Suppliers to ensure the business need is always met
- Ideally from a construction and engineering background with experience working with autonomy on strategic complex £Multi-Million projects
- Proficiency in the use of contract frameworks such as NEC3, JCT and FIDIC, as well as P2P procurement related systems
This is a unique opportunity for a Buyer/Senior Buyer to embark on their next challenge working with a collaborative purchasing team within a FTSE100 construction and technology firm! This is a massive opportunity to work on complex projects with a value of £25million and beyond, in addition to interacting with senior stakeholders and procuring from a global supplier network and for a formidable brand!
For more information, email an up-to-date CV to Olivia at email@example.com
Keywords: Procurement, Senior Buyer, Procurement Subcontracts, Contract Management, Contracts Manager, Construction, Subcontracts Specialist, Engineering, Contract Frameworks, Watford, London, Hertfordshire, Engineering, Buyer.
Apply for Senior Buyer: Construction - FTSE100 Major
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly