Procurement Lead - Security Integration Business
Procurement Lead - Innovative and Market Leading Security Systems Integrator - Derby - £55,000 -65,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Following the announcement of a number of flagship projects, this business are looking to lead a development program within their procurement team and require an experienced and ambitious procurement manager to figurehead this change. With the opportunity for greenfield development across both direct and indirect spends, this is a significant opportunity to lead transformation and develop robust frameworks to allow the continued growth of this business. Bonus packages are formulated from savings and allow this procurement lead to develop onto director level.
Responsibilities held for this head of procurement position:-
- Build a bespoke subcontracting framework based on specific clients and ensure that that all business subcontractors deliver cohesively
- Standardise the procurement function of the business and oversee a direct spend in excess of £20 million
- Oversee a small team of buyers and advise the business on all aspects of the market
- Run competitive tender processes to ensure value is driven to the company to meet on business objectives
Procurement experience required for this position:-
- Procurement management experience that covered both indirect spends and subcontracting with the experience of delivering on greenfield projects
- The ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders to ensure change is followed and implemented
- Degree level education (or equivalent) including CIPs membership
- Full end to end strategic experience with a solid understanding of technology or security systems
Not only does this position over a significant financial package, this head of procurement position will be expected to grow into director level and above with the continued growth of this business.
If you are interested in this exciting position and would like to find out more please send a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, direct, indirect, stakeholder management, management, greenfield, degree, cips