Senior Supply Chain Co-Ordinator/Planner
We are seeking a Senior Planner to support and work closely with the Supply Chain Manager during a period of new product introduction.
Sentinel are market leaders in heating and hot water system protection. We are a growing medium-sized company marketing products, sourced from our strategic supply partners, that prevent corrosion in domestic hot water and heating systems. A truly international company we lead the UK market and export across Europe, the USA and Turkey. Our Business Support teams are based at our head office in prestigious offices on the Daresbury Business Park, adjacent to Junction 11 the M56.
This Senior Planner/Coordinator is required to support the Supply Chain Manager during a period of new product introduction and high volume workload covering:
- Generate and review sales forecasts with each of the markets
- Schedule deliveries and create supplier forecasts
- Proactively monitor stock levels to maintain product availability yet keep within inventory levels
- Establish relationships with key suppliers and work with them to ensure they consistently meet availability targets
- Review and identify system based improvements that increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide supply chain support to the development and delivery of new products.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a complex supply chain environment and working with multi suppliers.
- Be systems oriented and competent in the use of MRP (SAP an advantage) along with Excel (pivot table, v look up)
- Be analytical and able to interpret data and propose actions
- Have great communication skills and the ability to build relationships across different functions
- Have strong planning & organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Are able to prioritise and manage expectations without compromising service levels
- Are resilient and able to use initiative to overcome challenges.
In return we offer:
- Long term contract
- Competitive salary and bonus based on KPI’s
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays ( pro rata)
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Attractive benefits package
- High quality working environment with free parking.
No agencies please
Apply by clicking apply or call Ann Brophy on 07866 433195 for an informal discussion.