Programme Scheduler / Planner - Aerospace
Job Reference: CAMN1068950
Job Type: Permanent
Date Added: 17/08/2012
||Cast UK Ltd
||£28000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits
Programme Scheduler / Planner
£28,000 - 33,000 + package
The purpose of this role is to support the programme and functional team leaders with consistent and effective planning, scheduling and reporting of the programme, individual project and risk management plans.
* Assist the programme manager in the development and maintenance of the programme work breakdown structure
* Develop and maintain the programme schedules, dependencies, deliverables, milestones and plans including schedule and budget adherence
* Collates the resource plans with team leaders
* Generates schedule-related status and metrics reports at project and programme level
* Review project schedules for quality, thoroughness and adherence to company standards
The ideal candidate for this role will contribute the following:
* 4 - 7 years of programme planning experience from within the Aerospace and/or Automotive industry
* In-depth understanding of programme scheduling and risk management techniques
* Strong analytical and organisational skills
* Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, and MS Project
* Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to prepare, deliver, and present programme reports.
* Educated to HND and/or degree level, clearly demonstrating breadth within technical and business background
This client is a leading, first tier supplier to the global aerospace industry. Manufacturing highly complex composite and metallic aero structures and engine products, supporting both military and commercial markets.
£28 - 33,000 Salary + package
Cast UK, a leading independent consultancy business, specialising in Management and Executive Procurement, Supply Chain, & Logistics recruitment, is advertising this vacancy. For more information on Cast UK, please visit our website at www.castuk.com