Senior Buyer - Engineering / Construction
Job Reference: CAMN1070830
Job Type: Permanent
Date Added: 10/08/2012
||Cast UK Ltd
||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Outstanding Bonus & Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing engineering business in North East London as a Senior Buyer. The successful candidate will play a key role in improving internal processes & competitive tenders.
The Senior Buyer will develop the procurement strategy of the organisation, including the selection, appointment and performance of the supply base as well as review and develop strategic long term strategic relationships with key suppliers.
Key tasks include:
- Responsibility for day to day purchasing of various goods and services
- Develop the procurement strategy with the wider procurement team
- Lead for negotiation of prices and lead times with suppliers
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced procurement professional within the engineering or construction sectors
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the supply chain within the construction industry
- Display a depth of experience in the field of contracting including a thorough understanding of tendering
- Having experience within Engineering would be an advantage
Major UK Engineering / Construction company.
£30,000 - £35,000 + Outstanding Bonus + benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com