Sr Mgr, Engineering - Milton Keynes
Job Reference: 80088559-20120620
Job Type: Permanent
Date Added: 03/08/2012
||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, bens
Be part of creating the extraordinary!
At Coca Cola Enterprises we thrive on challenge. We deliver innovative global brands and we now require someone to join our highly successful team; someone who will go that extra mile to deliver great results. Bring your drive, enthusiasm and passion and we'll provide the opportunity to succeed!
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Milton Keynes Operation for an experienced, inspirational Engineering Manager. We are looking for someone who can motivate a diverse and highly experienced team to deliver the Site Engineering vision and Long Range Plan, whilst also having the technical ability to manage large budget projects and support operation of the site in delivering business objectives.
* Provide an Asset Care System to meet the needs of the site
* Be the first point of contact for Central Engineering
* Maintain an Engineering Stores inventory appropriate to the site needs managing availability and cost
* Deliver an effective Asset Care Program to ensure >99% availability of Site Services
* Maintain site infrastructure to ensure compliance with CMP and safeguard / improve standards
* Manage submission and delivery of the sites Capital Program
* Drive the Engineering continuous improvement agenda and provide leadership in all engineering matters
* Ensure compliance with all statutory engineering requirements
* Create and encourage an engaging environment that drives a continuous improvement and high performance culture.
* Share and replicate best practices across the site, and ESC
Skills and qualifications:
A business critical hire, you will be graduate calibre with appropriate Engineering qualifications. You must be able to demonstrate a huge drive and proven success in managing diverse teams as well as influential ability across all levels of personnel through to senior management.
You will also need to be technically strong in all areas of engineering, continuous improvement and budget management. Ideally you will have an FMCG background, though this is not essential if you can demonstrable recent experience working on production lines.
High professional standards and an ability to manage high performing teams across a wide range of areas is essential
What does it feel like to do this job?
This is an opportunity to be a part of a team shaping the future of the Milton Keynes Site. The site is in the middle of an exciting period of development and growth and this role plays a key part in setting the leadership and direction of how the site will look and operate
We can offer you a secure and supportive environment, training that will allow you to develop your expertise, an excellent salary, flexible benefits and 25 days' holiday - plus the buzz of working with some of the world's most popular brands.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our engineers sharing thirst: a thirst for exploring new territory, a thirst for pushing technological limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of making a fast-moving business move even faster.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
All roles offer the salary, flexible benefits, great career and development opportunities you'd expect from a global market leader.
We believe that equal opportunities mean inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Please upload your detail and application with the most recent copy of your CV on: www.cokecce.com/careers
Applications close on 9/7/12