Supply Chain Assistant (6 month contract)
Job Reference: SegaSCA
Job Type: Contract
Date Added: 31/07/2012
||SEGA Europe Limited
||European Head Office (London)
SEGA has always been synonymous with great games, a rich arcade heritage, huge brand recognition and determination to set new standards in interactive entertainment.
As one of the world’s leading software publishers and developers, the company distributes for PlayStation®, Xbox 360®, Nintendo DS™ and across digital and mobile platforms, turning out some of the bestselling and award-winning titles in the video games industry including Sonic The Hedgehog™, Football Manager™, Virtua Tennis™ and the Total War™ series.
SEGA Europe’s head office is based in London with development studios including Sports Interactive and The Creative Assembly.
Our European division operates on behalf of our Japanese parent company, SEGA Sammy Holdings, who remains a worldwide leader for interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home.
The position of Supply Chain Assistant is an exciting role, working within a developing team, giving a unique opportunity to contribute to the expansion of the Operations department within SEGA. The Supply Chain Assistant will work closely with each business group to ensure that supply chain processes and controls are maintained, and to support all of the Operations activity.
• Support Sales Administration for both UK and International teams
• Order processing
• Manage customers from order through to delivery and after sales
• General inventory management
• Provide Manufacturing and Production support
• Liaise with both customers and suppliers within the chain to resolve any stock/logistic issues
• Consult with key stakeholders in the process
• Update customer manuals and maintain databases