Job Reference: PLAN712JR
Job Type: Permanent
Date Added: 04/07/2012
||Horsham, West Sussex
FENDER MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
When most people think of Fender® guitars & amplifiers, they think of our rich history and legacy, after all the Spirit of Rock & Roll is our company motto. For us at Fender® it’s all about the future, we need to work hard today to MAKE HISTORY tomorrow.
If you would like to become part of our future legacy Fender® has an exciting opportunity to join our European Planning team based in Horsham, West Sussex.
You’ll be responsible for providing and maintaining demand forecasts for our finished goods and after sales products. You’ll ensure there is sufficient supply in order to satisfy customer demand whilst also building and maintaining service levels within Supply Chain through relationships with our suppliers, customers and 3rd party warehouses.
The role will include:
• Balancing demand with supply while keeping within strict days supply targets, using relevant demand planning tools.
• Working with our Sales and Marketing teams to review and agree demand forecasts, complementing system generated forecasts.
• Generating and submitting planned purchase requirements where appropriate, in line with agreed schedules.
• Working closely with our Global Planning teams and external suppliers to improve lead times, inventory holding and customer serviceability
• Managing supply issues, developing alternative plans where delivery schedules cannot be improved.
• KPI reporting and control analysis on measures such as Inventory, Supplier Performance, Forecast Accuracy, Fill Rate, Slow Moving and Excess Inventory.
To be successful you’ll need to be graduate calibre with previous planning experience and proficient in using SAP or other ERP systems as well as Microsoft packages. You’ll be commercially aware, resilient, an excellent communicator with bags of initiative.
If this sounds like you please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting ref: PLAN712JR, along with a covering letter and details of your current salary.