Supply Planning Manager
Job Reference: 14577BR
Job Type: Permanent
Date Added: 19/06/2012
||Competitive salary and flexible benefits.
PepsiCo is on the look-out for a high calibre Supply Planning Manager to join our Central Supply Chain team based out of our head-office in Theale, Berkshire.
Have a look in your fridge and your kitchen cupboards. Chances are you’ll find some PepsiCo products. It could be some fresh Tropicana juice, our hearty Quaker oats, or some tasty Walker’s crisps. PepsiCo products are true family favourites and, whether they’re in Exeter or Inverness, shoppers always expect to be able to find them on the shelves. And our retail and wholesale partners expect the same. Our Central Supply Chain team play a key role in making this possible...
If you’re a proven leader who really understands what great supply planning looks like, look no further, this could be just the opportunity you’ve been searching for. This key role in our business will enable you to lead supply planning management for PepsiCo UK (either Walkers or Quaker Tropicana), the start of what could be a successful career within the PepsiCo business....
• Take the lead role in driving PepsiCo UK (PIUK) service levels of 98.5%+ across 100+ sales items.
• Work with the Net Revenue and Demand Planning teams to link the consolidated demand plan into the business supply plan.
• Provide visibility of supply risks and opportunities into the business, using the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process framework.
• Lead the ongoing review of short to long term capacity and supply capability from UK and continental operating facilities.
• Define the forward loading and stock strategy for the portfolio to assure customer service, providing visibility of supply risks with reference to cost implications.
• Assess New Product Development /deal projections to deliver capacity and risk analysis to assure excellent execution in bringing new products to market.
• Senior leadership team role in co-creating departmental direction and culture.
• Input to organisation structure evolution to balance business and career development needs for immediate team and department.
What you’ll need:
• Degree educated or of degree calibre.
• Experience of working in dynamic, fast moving supply chains, ideally FMCG.
• Supply chain experience and understanding of what ‘gold standard’ supply planning and S&OP look like.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal – able to effectively communicate credibly with senior stakeholders.
• Capable of building enduring relationships across multiple functions/nationalities/levels within and outside the business.
• Flexible approach with the ability to deliver balanced business recommendations for the daily and future dimensions of the business supply chains.
• Collaborative attitude, willingness to collaborate across business units/ functions.
• Strong aptitude and interest in people leadership.
• Great analytical skills, complimented by strong soft/ relationship management skills.
• Proven ability to balance short term tactical versus longer term strategic priorities, with ability to dive into detail when needed.
• Resilient individual, with flexible, upbeat and positive attitude, to act as strong role model to the central supply chain team.
PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1 billion in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Frito-Lay, Pepsi-Cola, Tropicana and Gatorade – also make hundreds of nourishing, tasty foods and drinks that bring joy to our consumers in more than 200 countries.
This role comes with a competitive salary and flexible benefits.