SENIOR CARBON DELIVERY MANAGER
Job Reference: SENIOR CARBON DELIVERY MANAGER
Job Type: Permanent
Date Added: 01/06/2012
||Flexible (UK wide)
||£34k - £38k p.a. depending on experience and current salary, plus 10% onus opportunity
Working in the challenging and rewarding Energy Efficiency team, you will be responsible for building and managing sustainable relationships with a variety of business partners in both the private and public sector. The Energy Efficiency team provide initiatives and funding for residents to improve the energy efficiency in their homes and reduce their fuel bills. This role offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic, forward thinking, and committed team working with communities to provide a low carbon future.
You will take responsibility for effective account management of numerous external public and private sector partnerships, developing new carbon savings opportunities through existing or new relationships. You will deliver a number of projects, partnered with local authorities, housing associations or third parties, to the agreed objectives and in line with Ofgem regulations.
You will have responsibility for the performance management of partners and suppliers and implementation of plans ensuring SLA agreements are maintained in line with Ofgem requirements.
The successful candidate will take Line Management responsibility for a team of carbon delivery managers and carbon delivery analysts.
If you have the following knowledge and skills we would like to hear from you:
• A thorough understanding of the commercial drivers within the Energy Services business including the energy efficiency market, specifically around third parties such as social housing providers or managing agents and their motivation
• Good understanding of UK Energy Services business fundamentals and support requirements.
• A clear understanding of what is important for npower from CERT delivery
• Ability to drive delivery of new projects, and manage a range of high value projects in parallel, extensive contract negotiation experience.
• Knowledge of the procurement process and contractual structures
• Previous experience of performance managing multiple internal and external partners
• Line Management experience required to lead an administration and analytical team
• Operating and leading in a virtual team environment experience
• Educated to degree level preferred
Please apply via our website.
Closing date: 30 June 2012.