P2P Specialist (interim) FTSE20
Job Reference: J003766-110512
Job Type: Contract
Date Added: 11/05/2012
||1st Executive Search & Selection
||£320 per day
Currently recruiting for P2P Specialist (interim) on behalf of FTSE20 oil and gas organisation - exceptional opportunity
Role: P2P Specialist
Rate: to ?320 p.d.
Duration: 6 months
1st-executive are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the world`s most prestigious organisations for the position of P2P Specialist, based in Swindon.
This is a procurement systems specialist role based in Swindon to manage sourcing activities (including stakeholder management, RFX activity, contract negotiation, cost modelling, supplier relationship management) and P2P activities (including P2P admin team supervision, reporting, monitoring compliance and data analysis).
The ideal candidate will have a background that includes a split between managing P2P activities as well as more traditional end to end sourcing responsibilities. Broader e-Sourcing exposure is also beneficial.
There is also a requirement for an individual who is comfortable championing the uptake of P2P within the business and therefore experience is this area would be beneficial.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT - APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
- Degree calibre
- Provides on-going contract cost management and risk assessment;
- Championing and supporting the deployment of the Swindon P2P system
- Ensuring procurement processes are implemented, used and continually improved;
- Coaching less experienced procurement staff;
- Participating in company networks, sharing information, best practices and lessons learned
- Exposure to SAP and Ariba highly beneficial