Job Reference: JC3452CGCB
Job Type: Permanent
Date Added: 04/05/2012
||£50000 to £60000 + Bonus + Bens
Reporting directly to the global Head of Procurement the successful candidate will be responsible for building, recommending and implementing the following key components to support the global procurement strategy:
• Global (year on year) sourcing strategies to cover non technical purchasing requirements
• Robust commercial and contractual terms to support the control of expenditure
• Performance management criteria for strategic suppliers by introducing techniques such as service level agreements and key performance indicators.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Identifying, selecting strategic supply partnerships, supplier management, commercial and contractual negotiations
• Leading all aspects of the procurement cycle in partnership with the business
• Delivering cost savings against the agreed sourcing strategies and reporting both bottom line and cost avoidance savings to finance
• Performance managing strategic suppliers by developing service level agreements and key performance indicators.
• Promoting best practice contract management
• Continuously review current market trends and make recommendations for:
• More efficient procurement tools
• Ways to continually review expenditure globally
• Updates on policy and procedure.
• Organise communication updates for purchasers through email, policy road shows and intranet updates
To secure this excellent opportunity you must be able to demonstrate experience of delivering significant cost reduction through use of sourcing, contract management and supplier management tools and techniques as well as specific experience in the majority of the following categories:
• Accounting / Audit
This is an opportunity to join a market leading global organisation who are renowned for their excellent training and career development programmes.